The Chilewich Bamboo Plynyl Floormat combines the visual interest of traditional floor coverings with the durability of synthetic materials. The Chilewich mats are washable and stain resistant, impervious to spills and suitable to virtually any space. Available in a wide variety of weaves, patterns, colors and sizes, the Plynyl Mat edges are bound and a flexible commercial grade backing has been bonded to the back of the rugs to prevent slipping or curling and adds cushioning. Made in the USA.
For over a decade, New York based designer Sandy Chilewich has been creating original and innovative vinyl products for the home. Her woven, tufted, molded and spun textiles are available in a range of vibrant and neutral hues that have become synonymous with the Chilewich brand name.
The Bamboo Plynyl Floor Mat is available with the following:
- Stain resistant
- Self-bound edges
- Flexible commercial grade backing
- Made in USA
- Designed by Sandy Chilewich
23 in. x 36 in.,
35 in. x 48 in.,
46 in. x 72 in.,
72 in. x 106.5 in.
- 72 in. x 106.5 in. Option: Width 72", Length 106.5"
- 46 in. x 72 in. Option: Width 46"
- 35 in. x 48 in. Option: Width 35"
- 23 in. x 36 in. Option: Width 23", Length 36"
- 46 in. x 72 in. Option: Length 72"
- 35 in. x 48 in. Option: Length 48"
- Chilewich's Green Practices: In addition to being modern, durable and easy-to-clean, Chilewich textiles are made with eco-friendly materials and "green" processes. During production, the least amount of energy possible is used, and finished textiles are cleaned only with water and bio-degradable detergents. Chilewich flooring includes backing made with post-industrial content, and is certified by the Carpet and Rug Institute's Green Label Plus program, signifying that it meets or exceeds the industry's standards for VOC emissions.
- Care Instructions- Simply wipe clean with soap, water and sponge. Air dry. Scrub stubborn stains with bleach based cleanser and rinse. Do not iron. Machine wash not recommended.
Ratings: Based on 6 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.