Add heavenly circulation and light to modern spaces with the Modern Fan Halo Ceiling Fan. Designed by Ron Rezek, Halo features a distinctive dual shade and four slim blades. Available with a variety of shade glass color, finish, lamping and control options. Best suited for spaces with a 9-foot or higher ceiling.
In 1997, The Modern Fan Company was founded by Ron Rezek to produce ceiling fans that provide superior air circulation, comfort and energy efficiency for contemporary-minded homeowners and design professionals. Having originated the contemporary ceiling fan genre, The Modern Fan Company remains the only company of its kind, committed exclusively to modern ceiling fan design.
The Halo Ceiling Fan with Light is available with the following:
- Designed by Ron Rezek
- Dual cylindrical glass shade
- 4 blades
- Round ceiling canopy
- 12 degree blade pitch
- Airflow: 5325.81 cfm (high, 42" blades); 6022.64 cfm (high, 52" blades)
- Power usage: 60.2 watts (high, 42" blades); 71.3 watts (high, 52" blades)
- Airflow efficiency: 88.47 cfm/watt (high, 42" blades); 84.47 cfm/watt (high, 52" blades)
- Sloped ceiling adaptable up to 33 degrees
- One 3" and one 9" downrod
- Reverse switch hardwired into fan housing
- Limited lifetime warranty
- UL Listed for damp locations. Install indoors or in protected, fully covered outdoor locations
- ENERGY STAR qualified (26W Compact Fluorescent option only)
- Number of Blades: 4
- Blade Pitch: 12 degrees
- Switch on Housing
- Sloped ceiling adaptable
- UL Listed Damp
- Made In China
Finish and Glass Color:
Gloss White and Amber,
Textured Nickel and Opal
Fan Blade Finish:
Fan Blade Span (inches):
Three Wire Fan and Light Control 002,
Wall Control with Remote Handset 005,
Handheld Remote Control 003,
Fan Speed and Light Wall Control 004
26W Compact Fluorescent,
- Canopy: Diameter 5.25"
- Shade: Diameter 9.25"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable From 18", Adjustable To 24"
Ratings: Based on 12 reviews, this product is rated 4.6667 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.