Adjustable floor lighting on a grand scale. The massively over-sized Flos Superarchimoon Floor Lamp features a large pleated cloth shade and internal glass shade at the end of lengthy tubular aluminum arms, which are variably adjustable via heavy-duty stainless steel springs. Stays stable at any angle courtesy of the six counterweights in the sand-cast aluminum base.
FLOS was first established in 1962 in Merano, Italy, to produce high quality modern lighting. This Italian lighting company continues to do so to this day by collaborating with talented international designers and researching the latest lighting technologies and materials. Resulting FLOS lighting fixtures are daring and provocative, yet uphold the fundamental principles of good design.
The Superarchimoon Floor Lamp is available with the following:
- Designed by Philippe Starck in 2000
- Finish: Aluminum
- Shade Material: Flared pleated cloth shade
- Acid-etched, hand-blown pressed glass diffuser
- Aluminum tubular arms, die-cast joints and sand-casted base
- Stainless steel springs
- Adjustable arms
- 6 lead counterweights in base
- Polarized power cord covered with Silver fabric
- Not UL/ETL Listed
- Made In Italy
- Base Diameter 31":
- Fixture Height Adjustable From 84", Adjustable To 179":
- Shade Height 15", Diameter 21.7":
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.