Adjustable floor lighting on a grand scale. The massively over-sized Flos SuperArchimoon Floor Lamp features a large pleated cloth shade and internal glass shade at the end of lengthy tubular aluminum arms, which are variably adjustable via heavy-duty stainless steel springs. Stays stable at any angle courtesy of the six counterweights in the sand-cast aluminum base. Designed by Philippe Starck in 2000.
Flos was first established in 1962 in Merano, Italy, to produce high quality modern lighting. This Italian lighting company continues to do so to this day by collaborating with talented international designers and researching the latest lighting technologies and materials. Resulting Flos lighting fixtures are daring and provocative, yet uphold the fundamental principles of good design.
The SuperArchimoon Floor Lamp is available with the following:
- Flared pleated cloth shade
- Acid-etched, hand-blown pressed glass diffuser
- Aluminum tubular arms, die-cast joints and sand-casted base
- Stainless steel springs
- Gray painted finish
- Adjustable arms
- 6 lead counterweights in base
- In-line full range dimmer switch
- Polarized power cord covered with Silver fabric
- Not UL/ETL Listed
- Made in Italy
- Designed by Philippe Starck, 2000
- Fixture: Height Adjustable From 84", Adjustable To 179"
- Shade: Height 15", Diameter 21.7"
- Base: Diameter 31"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.