With its dual, teardrop-shaped shade, the Tech Lighting Fire Pendant adds twice the curvaceous sophistication to a rail lighting system in settings both transitional and contemporary. The interior frosted glass shade diffuses the light, while the translucent Murano glass outer shade adds a splash of vibrant color. For mounting options, see below.
Tech Lighting, headquartered in Skokie, IL, is known for their innovative lighting systems and exquisite lighting designs. Their passion for art, sophistication and imagination is balanced by rigorous testing and quality control in the creation of their line-voltage and low-voltage lighting, including the Tech Lighting FreeJack and monorail systems and track heads.
The Fire Pendant is available with the following:
- Translucent outer Murano glass shade
- Frost inner glass shade
- Metal accents
- Pyrex glass shield
- Round ceiling canopy; finish matches finish option selected
- 72" field-cuttable suspension cable
- ETL Listed
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 79.3"
- Shade: Height 7.3", Diameter 4.5"
- Cable: Length 72"
- Mounting Details: Freejack: See Related Items for mounting options. Monopoint: Includes one 4" round flush canopy and low-voltage transformer. Monorail: Includes Freejack adaptor for Monorail installation. Two-Circuit Monorail: Includes Freejack adaptor for Two-Circuit Monorail installation.
Ratings: Based on 4.0 reviews, this product is rated 4.75 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.