Tropical style meets strong performance. Featuring all-weather blades and stainless steel supports, the Minka Aire Gauguin Indoor/Outdoor Ceiling Fan encourages an al fresco lifestyle. Uses a full function wall control that offers 3 forward/reverse fan speeds and advanced lighting capabilities.
The Minka Group, located in Corona, CA, offers a variety of products, including Minka Aire fans, Minka Lavery lighting, and George Kovacs fans and lighting.
The Gauguin Indoor/Outdoor Ceiling Fan with Light is available with the following:
- Integrated downlight
- Includes cap for no-light use
- 4 all-weather blades
- Includes WC212 wall control
- 3 forward/reverse fan speeds
- On/off plus full range light dimmer
- Control operates up to 40' from fan
- Round ceiling canopy
- One 3.5" and one 6" downrod (other lengths available)
- 52" blade diameter
- 14 degree blade pitch
- AC motor
- Airflow: 4834 cfm (high)
- Power usage: 52 watts (high)
- Airflow efficiency: 93 cfm/watt (high)
- Sloped ceiling adaptable up to a 29 degree ceiling pitch (up to 45 degrees with Slope Ceiling Adaptor kit)
- 8' lead wire
- Limited lifetime motor warranty
- UL Listed for wet locations
Fan Body and Blade Finish:
Bahama Beige with Bahama Beige,
Flat White with Flat White,
Oil Rubbed Bronze with Bahama Beige
- Suspension: Length Adjustable From 16", Adjustable To 18.5"
- Downrod: Length 3.5", Length 6"
- Blade: Diameter 52"
Ratings: Based on 6.0 reviews, this product is rated 4.8333 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.