The Minka Aire Magellan Ceiling Fan creates sweeping breezes that refresh while providing cheery lighting reminiscent of bright seaside mornings. The Minka Magellan Fan is suitable for indoor or outdoor applications and is part of an exciting collection of high-quality, reversible fans with an unparalleled combination of form, satisfying air circulation, and design.
The Minka Group, located in Corona, CA, offers a variety of products, including Minka Aire fans, Minka Lavery lighting, and George Kovacs fans and lighting.
The Magellan Ceiling Fan with Optional Light is available with the following:
- One ceiling canopy suitable for installation on flat ceilings and sloped ceilings up to 29 degrees.
- Five blades, 60-in. overall diameter.
- 16 degree blade pitch.
- Airflow = 6200 cfm
- One full-function wall-mount AireControl System with 3 speeds, on/off, and full-range dimming.
- One 3.5 in. and one 6 in. galvanized steel downrods included.
- UL Listed for wet locations.
Finish and Blade:
Bronze with Parchment Blades,
Brushed Nickel with Silver Blades
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.