The LBL Lighting Top Wall Sconce is totally tubular in modern indoor lighting applications. It features a cylindrical Frost glass shade held within and complemented by a metal base available in a variety of finishes. Also available with either halogen or energy efficient fluorescent lamping.
For more than 40 years, Illinois-based LBL Lighting has created innovative lighting fixtures based on the principles of beauty, originality and quality. Such values remain evident in their current line of fixtures, which feature distinctive elements like organic art glass, solid construction and the latest low voltage and LED lighting technology.
The Top Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Cylindrical Frost glass shade
- Metal base
- Round wall plate
- Energy efficient fluorescent option available
- ETL Listed
- Fluorescent option utilizes one 13 Watt 120 Volt 2GX7 base Twin Tube Compact Fluorescent lamp (included).
- Halogen option utilizes one 40 Watt 120 Volt G9 base Halogen lamp (included).
- Fixture Height 11", Width 4.4", Depth 4.5":
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.