Simple + chic = one great concept. Requiring 75% less time and labor to assemble than the conventional ceiling fan, the Minka Aire Concept I 44 in. Ceiling Fan with Optional Light features a no-nonsense design that produces excellent air flow for over the kitchen table or smaller bedroom. Includes a handheld, full-function remote that can operate up to 40' from the fan.
The Minka Group, located in Corona, CA, offers a variety of products, including Minka Aire fans, Minka Lavery lighting, and George Kovacs fans and lighting.
The Concept I 44 Ceiling Fan with Optional Light is available with the following:
- White Opal glass shade
- Includes cap for non-light use
- 3 concave blades
- Handheld RC212 included
- 3 forward/reverse fan speeds
- On/off plus full range light dimmer
- Wireless remote operation
- Compatible with WC212
- Round ceiling canopy
- 3.5" and 6" downrods (other lengths available)
- 44" blade diameter
- 14-degree blade pitch
- Airflow: 3987 cfm (high)
- Power usage: 46 watts (high)
- Airflow efficiency: 86.7 cfm/watt (high)
- AC motor
- Sloped ceiling adaptable up to a 29 degree ceiling pitch (up to 45 degrees with Slope Ceiling Adaptor kit)
Fan Body and Blade Finish:
Brushed Nickel with Silver,
Oil Rubbed Bronze with Taupe,
Polished Nickel with Silver,
White with White
- Suspension: Length 15.5"
- Downrod: Length 6", Length 3.5"
- Blade: Diameter 44"
Ratings: Based on 20.0 reviews, this product is rated 4.65 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.