Distinctive simplicity. Featuring a unique Downlink Hanging System that distinguishes it from its peers, the Minka Aire Flyte Ceiling Fan is a contemporary option for creating excellent air circulation while celebrating the warmth and approachability of tradition with its neutral blade and finish options. Wall control offers 3 fan speeds and advanced light functions.
The Minka Group, located in Corona, CA, offers a variety of products, including Minka Aire fans, Minka Lavery lighting, and George Kovacs fans and lighting.
The Flyte Ceiling Fan with Light is available with the following:
- Integrated Opal glass shade
- Includes cap for non-light use
- 3 fan blades
- Includes WCS213 full function wall control
- 3 forward/reverse fan speeds (reversed at motor housing)
- Airflow: 5703 cfm (high)
- Power usage: 67 watts (high)
- Airflow efficiency: 85.1 cfm/watt (high)
- On/off plus full range light dimmer
- Control operates up to 40' from fan
- Round ceiling canopy
- One 9" Downlink Hanging System (additional Downlinks available)
- 56" blade diameter
Fan Body and Blade Finish:
Brushed Nickel with Birdseye Maple,
Brushed Nickel with Mahogany,
Gloss White with Gloss White
Ratings: Based on 16.0 reviews, this product is rated 4.9375 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.