The Lutron Maestro Low Voltage Magnetic Light Dimmer is where microprocessor technology meets a standard light switch in variable touch-control dimming activation. The Maestro is designed to accept a designer-style (large opening) wall plate such as the Lutron Claro Wall Plate (sold separately).
Lutron, located in Coopersburg, PA, is a comprehensive resource for lighting control solutions for residential and commercial applications.
The Maestro Low Voltage Magnetic Light Dimmer is available with the following:
- Variable dimming levels
- 10-second delayed off function
- LED light-level indicators
- Maximum capacity 600 watts
- For use with magnetic transformers
- Single-pole (one light) or three-way wiring
- Power failure memory
- Capacity: Maximum 600 Watts
- UL Listed
- Made In USA
- Item: Width 2.94", Height 4.69"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.