The Lutron Maestro Low Voltage Electronic Light Dimmer is where microprocessor technology meets a standard light switch in variable touch-control dimming activation. The Maestro Electronic Dimmer is designed to accept a designer-style (large opening) wall plate such as the Lutron Claro Wall Plate (sold separately).
Lutron, located in Coopersburg, PA, is a comprehensive resource for lighting control solutions for residential and commercial applications.
The Maestro Low Voltage Electronic Light Dimmer is available with the following:
- Variable dimming levels.
- 10-second delayed off function.
- LED light-level indicators.
- Maximum capacity 600 watts.
- For use with electronic transformers.
- Single-pole (one light) or three-way wiring.
- Power failure memory.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.