Featuring a cast iron handle and an attractive stainless steel body, the Alessi Richard Sapper Stovetop Espresso can be transferred from the casual kitchen to the formal dining room thanks to its high quality design. Brew up to 6 cups of espresso on your electric or gas stove and please all the senses at once.
Alessi, known as the Italian design factory, has manufactured household products since 1921. The stylish and fun items offered are the result of contemporary partnerships with some of the world's best designers of unique and modern home accessories.
The Richard Sapper Stovetop Espresso is available with the following:
- Made of 18/10 stainless steel
- Cast iron handle
- No-drip lid
- Can be used on electric or gas stoves
- 10.5 oz capacity
- Makes up to 6 cups of espresso
- Winner of the Compasso d'Oro Award, 1979
- Part of the Permanent Design Collection at the New York MOMA
- Designed by Richard Sapper, 1979
- Item: Height 8", Diameter 5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.