The Flos Glo-Ball Mini Ceiling/Wall is the petite model within the collection of popular glowing orbs designed by Jasper Morrison. As part of this collection, the Mini features a hand-blown, acid-etched and flashed Opaline glass shade. The lightweight injection-molded PPS base makes the Mini able to be easily installed on either the wall or ceiling.
Flos was first established in 1962 in Merano, Italy, to produce high quality modern lighting. This Italian lighting company continues to do so to this day by collaborating with talented international designers and researching the latest lighting technologies and materials. Resulting Flos lighting fixtures are daring and provocative, yet uphold the fundamental principles of good design.
The Glo-Ball Mini Ceiling/Wall is available with the following:
- Hand-blown, acid-etched, flashed Opaline glass shade
- Injection-molded PPS base
- Round wall plate/ceiling canopy
- Can be installed on ceiling or wall
- ADA Compliant when installed on wall
- UL Listed
- Made in Italy
- Designed by Jasper Morrison
- Fixture: Diameter 4.4", Depth 3.4"
- Canopy: Diameter 2.4"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.