As bright as the moon and nearly as round. The Flos Glo-Ball Pendant features a large sphere of hand-blown and acid-etched Opaline glass, which casts a vibrant glow all around a space. This luminous structure is held safely aloft by an adjustable steel suspension cable. Part of the Flos Glo-Ball collection, designed by Jasper Morrison.
Flos was first established in 1962 in Merano, Italy, to produce high quality modern lighting. This Italian lighting company continues to do so to this day by collaborating with talented international designers and researching the latest lighting technologies and materials. Resulting Flos lighting fixtures are daring and provocative, yet uphold the fundamental principles of good design.
The Glo-Ball Pendant is available with the following:
- Opal White glass shade
- Acid-Etched hand blown glass diffuser
- Steel and polycarbonate body
- Ceiling canopy
- Suspension cable
- 145.6 in. cord
- UL Listed
- Designed by Jasper Morrison
- Large Halogen option utilizes one 150 Watt 120 Volt Type T10 Medium Base Halogen lamp (included).
- Small Halogen option utilizes one 100 Watt 120 Volt Type T10 Medium Base Halogen lamp (included).
- Small Fixture: Height 10.62", Overall Diameter 13"
- Large Fixture: Height 14.17", Overall Diameter 17.7"
Ratings: Based on 4.0 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.