As bright as the moon and nearly as round. The Flos Glo-Ball Pendant features a large sphere of hand-blown and acid-etched Opaline glass, which casts a vibrant glow all around a space. This luminous structure is held safely aloft by an adjustable steel suspension cable. Part of the Flos Glo-Ball collection, designed by Jasper Morrison.
Flos was first established in 1962 in Merano, Italy, to produce high quality modern lighting. This Italian lighting company continues to do so to this day by collaborating with talented international designers and researching the latest lighting technologies and materials. Resulting Flos lighting fixtures are daring and provocative, yet uphold the fundamental principles of good design.
The Glo-Ball Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by Jasper Morrison in 1998
- Material: Transparent injection-molded polycarbonate shade support, 30% fiberglass reinforced polyamide canopy, galvanized steel ceiling fitting
- Shade Material: Hand blown, acid etched flashed opaline glass
- UL Listed
- Made In Italy
- Small Option: One 26 Watt (1825 Lumens) 120 Volt/277 Volt G24q-3 Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Included)
- Small Option: One 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Included)
- Large Option: One 26 Watt (1825 Lumens) 120 Volt/277 Volt G24q-2 Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Included)
- Large Option: One 150 Watt (2600 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Included)
- Small Option Cable: Length 145"
- Small Option Canopy: Diameter 6"
- Small Option Fixture: Height 10.62", Diameter 13"
- Small Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 155.62"
- Large Option Cable: Length 192"
- Large Option Canopy: Diameter 6"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 14.17", Diameter 17.7"
- Large Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 206.17"
Ratings: Based on 5 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.