Designed by Ron Rezek, the Modern Fan Aurora Ceiling Fan refreshes with its air movement and brightens rooms with light that's as bright as the dawn. The energy efficient fluorescent bulb has its light diffused by a soft, rounded acrylic shade. Available in a variety of finish, blade color, size and control combinations.
In 1997, The Modern Fan Company was founded by Ron Rezek to produce ceiling fans that provide superior air circulation, comfort and energy efficiency for contemporary-minded homeowners and design professionals. Having originated the contemporary ceiling fan genre, The Modern Fan Company remains the only company of its kind, committed exclusively to modern ceiling fan design.
The Aurora Ceiling Fan with Light is available with the following:
- White acrylic shade
- 3 blades
- Round ceiling canopy
- 12 degree blade pitch
- Airflow: 5017.89 cfm (high, 42" blades); 5940.48 cfm (high, 52" blades)
- Power usage: 62.1 watts (high, 42" blades); 70.8 watts (high, 52" blades)
- Airflow efficiency: 80.8 cfm/watt (high, 42" blades); 83.91 cfm/watt (high, 52" blades)
- One 6" and one 16" downrod
- Sloped ceiling adaptable up to 33 degrees
- Reverse switch hardwired into fan housing
- Limited lifetime warranty
- UL Listed for damp locations. Install indoors or in protected, fully covered outdoor locations
- Designed by Ron Rezek
Fan Blade Finish:
Fan Body Finish:
Fan Blade Span (inches):
Three Wire Fan and Light Control 002,
Wall Control with Remote Handset 005,
Handheld Remote Control 003,
Fan Speed and Light Wall Control 004
- Suspension: Length Adjustable From 14", Adjustable To 24"
- Shade: Diameter 15.5"
- Downrod: Length 6", Length 16"
- Canopy: Diameter 5"
- Housing: Height 5"
- Blade: Diameter 52", Diameter 42"
Ratings: Based on 3 reviews, this product is rated 4.6667 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.