The cluster of eight glass shades that make up the FLOS Fucsia 8 Multipoint Pendant accents an interior space with an element that's at once clean and contemporary and subtly organic. Each shade is a clear cone (accented with 1.5" sandblasted edges and translucent silicone rings) with a lengthy inner light source, structural details evocative of an actual fuchsia blossom.
FLOS was first established in 1962 in Merano, Italy, to produce high quality modern lighting. This Italian lighting company continues to do so to this day by collaborating with talented international designers and researching the latest lighting technologies and materials. Resulting FLOS lighting fixtures are daring and provocative, yet uphold the fundamental principles of good design.
The Fucsia 8 Multipoint Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by Achille Castiglioni in 1996
- Finish: White
- Shade Material: Clear blown glass shades with sandblasted edges and translucent silicone rings
- 8 conical shades
- Oblong, 8-point White ceiling canopy
- Eight 16' adjustable cords
- UL Listed with White cords
- Not UL Listed with Clear cords
- Made In Italy
Non-UL Listed Clear,
UL Listed White
- Cable Length 192":
- Canopy Width 9.4", Depth 4.7":
- Fixture Width 24.8", Depth 18.9":
- Shade Height 13.6", Diameter 6.3":
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.