The Modern Fan Ball Hugger Ceiling Fan, designed by Ron Rezek, generates refreshing air circulation while injecting curvy minimalism into rooms or patios with low ceilings. The Ball Hugger Ceiling Fan can be customized to a variety of modern environments with a wide range of finish, blade span, lamping and control options.
In 1997, The Modern Fan Company was founded by Ron Rezek to produce ceiling fans that provide superior air circulation, comfort and energy efficiency for contemporary-minded homeowners and design professionals. Having originated the contemporary ceiling fan genre, The Modern Fan Company remains the only company of its kind, committed exclusively to modern ceiling fan design.
The Ball Hugger Ceiling Fan with Optional Light is available with the following:
- Mouth-blown Matte Opal glass shade (for with-light options; adds 1" to overall height)
- 4 blades
- Round ceiling canopy
- 12 degree blade pitch
- Airflow: 5084.13 cfm (high, 42" blades); 5837.38 cfm (high, 52" blades)
- Power usage: 64.2 watts (high, 42" blades); 71.1 watts (high, 52" blades)
- Airflow efficiency: 79.19 cfm/watt (high, 42" blades); 82.1 cfm/watt (high, 52" blades)
- Reverse switch hardwired into fan
- Limited lifetime warranty
- UL Listed Damp. Install indoors or in protected, fully covered outdoor locations
- Designed by Ron Rezek
Fan Blade Finish:
Fan Body Finish:
Fan Blade Span (inches):
Fan Speed Control Only 001,
Wall Control with Remote Handset 005,
Three Wire Fan and Light Control 002,
Handheld Remote Control 003,
Fan Speed and Light Wall Control 004
18W Compact Fluorescent,
- 18W Compact Fluorescent option utilizes one 18 Watt 120 Volt Type GU24 Compact Fluorescent lamp (included).
- 75W Halogen option utilizes one 75 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamp (included).
- Canopy: Diameter 6"
- Housing: Diameter 8"
- Fan with Light: Height 14"
- Fan Without Light: Height 13"
- Blade: Diameter 42", Diameter 52"
Ratings: Based on 25 reviews, this product is rated 4.76 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.