While lovely all on its own, the Tech Lighting Mini Echo Pendant is worth repeating--grouped in a line over a kitchen island or bar area. An inner cylinder of white case glass is surrounded by one of translucent colored or clear glass. Both shades are held in place by three metal pins available in three complementary finishes.
Tech Lighting, headquartered in Skokie, IL, is known for their innovative lighting systems and exquisite lighting designs. Their passion for art, sophistication and imagination is balanced by rigorous testing and quality control in the creation of their line-voltage and low-voltage lighting, including the Tech Lighting FreeJack and monorail systems and track heads.
The Mini Echo is available with the following:
- Cylindrical, translucent glass outer shade
- Cylindrical, White case glass inner shade
- Metal accents
- Pyrex glass shield
- Ceiling canopy finish matches finish option selected
- 72" field-cuttable suspension cable
- LED option not compatible with Two-Circuit Monorail mounting option
- ETL Listed
- LED option utilizes one 5.8 Watt 12 Volt Low-voltage LED (integrated).
- Halogen option utilizes one 50 Watt 12 Volt Bi-Pin Low-voltage Halogen lamp (included).
- Fixture: Height 7", Diameter 4"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 79"
- Cable: Length 72"
- Mounting Details: Freejack: See Related Items for mounting options. Monopoint: Includes one 4" round flush canopy and low-voltage transformer. Monorail: Includes Freejack adaptor for Monorail installation. Two-Circuit Monorail: Includes Freejack adaptor for Two-Circuit Monorail installation. LED option not compatible with Two-Circuit Monorail mounting option.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.