Designed by Philippe Starck in 2004, the Flos SuperArchimoon Outdoor Floor Lamp revolutionizes modern outdoor lighting with its superior adjustability and extraordinary size. Every component has been manufactured to withstand weathering and corrosion. The woven PVC shade can be raised and/or extended ten-plus feet, remaining stable at any angle courtesy of the wide, weighted base.
Flos was first established in 1962 in Merano, Italy, to produce high quality modern lighting. This Italian lighting company continues to do so to this day by collaborating with talented international designers and researching the latest lighting technologies and materials. Resulting Flos lighting fixtures are daring and provocative, yet uphold the fundamental principles of good design.
The SuperArchimoon Outdoor Floor Lamp is available with the following:
- Silver/Orange PVC tube shade, woven over aluminum tubular frame
- Injection-molded Opal polycarbonate diffuser
- Galvanized structural parts and mechanical parts made of special materials for weather resistance
- Gray painted finish
- Adjustable arms
- Lead-weighted base
- 30' polarized power cord
- No on/off or dimmer switch
- Not UL/ETL Listed
- Made in Italy
- Designed by Philippe Starck, 2004
- Shade: Height 15", Diameter 21.7"
- Upper Arm plus Shade: Length 95"
- Lower Arm plus Base: Height 84"
- Base: Diameter 31"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.