Simple in style, ingenious in design. Requiring 75% less time to assemble than the conventional ceiling fan, the Minka Aire Concept I 52 in. Ceiling Fan with Optional Light is a straight-forward fan with modern principles. The full function handheld remote offers 3 forward/reverse fan speeds and full range light dimming and operates up to 40' from the fan.
The Minka Group, located in Corona, CA, offers a variety of products, including Minka Aire fans, Minka Lavery lighting, and George Kovacs fans and lighting.
The Concept I 52 Ceiling Fan with Optional Light is available with the following:
- White Opal glass shade
- Includes cap for non-light use
- 3 concave blades
- Handheld RC212 included
- 3 forward/reverse fan speeds
- On/off plus full range light dimmer
- Wireless remote operation
- Compatible with WCS212
- Round ceiling canopy
- 3.5" and 6" downrods (other lengths available)
- 52" blade diameter
- 14 degree blade pitch
- Airflow: 6300 cfm (high)
- Power usage: 59 watts (high)
- Airflow efficiency: 106.8 cfm/watt (high)
- AC motor
- Sloped ceiling adaptable up to a 29 degree ceiling pitch (up to 45 degrees with Slope Ceiling Adaptor kit)
Fan Body and Blade Finish:
Brushed Nickel with Silver,
Oil Rubbed Bronze with Taupe,
Polished Nickel with Silver,
White with White
- Suspension: Length 15.5"
- Downrod: Length 3.5", Length 6"
- Blade: Diameter 52"
Ratings: Based on 36.0 reviews, this product is rated 4.75 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.