Simple in style, ingenious in design. Requiring 75% less time to assemble than the conventional ceiling fan, the Minka Aire Concept I 52 in. Ceiling Fan with Optional Light is a straight-forward fan with modern principles. The full function handheld remote offers 3 forward/reverse fan speeds and full range light dimming and operates up to 40' from the fan.
The Minka Group, located in Corona, CA, offers a variety of products, including Minka Aire fans, Minka Lavery lighting, and George Kovacs fans and lighting.
The Concept I 52 Ceiling Fan with Optional Light is available with the following:
- Shade Material: Glass
- White Opal shade
- Includes cap for non-light use
- Concave blades
- Handheld RC212 wireless remote included
- On/off plus full range light dimmer
- Compatible with WCS212
- Round ceiling canopy
- Other downrod lengths available
- 52" blade diameter
- Number of Blades: 3
- Blade Pitch: 14 degrees
- Fan Speeds Forward/Reverse: 3
- Control Included: Handheld
- Switch on Control
- Fan Airflow (at high speed): 6300 CFM
- Fan Electricity Use (at high speed): 59 Watts (excludes lights)
- Fan Airflow Efficiency (at high speed): 107 CFM/Watt
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- Comes with One 3.50 in., One 6.00 in. stem/downrod
- UL Listed
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Motor
- Made In China
Fan Body and Blade Finish:
Brushed Nickel with Silver,
Oil Rubbed Bronze with Taupe,
Polished Nickel with Silver,
White with White
Ratings: Based on 41 reviews, this product is rated 4.6585 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.