With clean lines and soft, frosted light, the George Kovacs 5000 Series Bath Bar provides flattering lighting for at-mirror tasks and enhances the bath with its understated elegance. The 5000 Series Bath Bar has an antique nickel finish on its bar and square wallplate and offers the choice between three or five cylindrical clear and acid-etched glass shades. Can be installed as uplights or downlights.
The creative and often humorous mid-century modern aesthetic of George Kovacs (1926-2007) made a lasting impression on contemporary lighting. The extraordinary George Kovacs lighting collection, which also includes pieces by Alecia Wesner, Karim Rashid and other mid-century modern lighting designers, is now part of the Minka Group.
The 5000 Series Bath Bar is available with the following:
- 3 Light option utilizes three 50 Watt 120 Volt Type E11 Xenon lamps (included).
- 5 Light option utilizes five 50 Watt 120 Volt Type E11 Xenon lamps (included).
- 3 Lights Option Fixture: Width 15.5"
- 5 Lights Option Fixture: Width 28"
- Fixture: Height 7.75", Depth 6.25"
Ratings: Based on 8 reviews, this product is rated 4.5 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.