The George Kovacs 5010 Series Bath Bar delivers light with elegance and simplicity and will greatly enhance a transitional or contemporary bathroom. It features cylindrical clear and acid-etched glass shades in three, four or five-light configurations. The design of the 5010 Series Bath Bar has the shades suspended away from the bar, thereby offering superior task lighting over a vanity. The bar and softly reflective oval wallplate come in a brushed nickel finish. Can be installed as uplights or downlights.
The creative and often humorous mid-century modern aesthetic of George Kovacs (1926-2007) made a lasting impression on contemporary lighting. The extraordinary George Kovacs lighting collection, which also includes pieces by Alecia Wesner, Karim Rashid and other mid-century modern lighting designers, is now part of the Minka Group.
The 5010 Series Bath Bar is available with the following:
Number of Lights:
- 4 Light option utilizes four 40 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Xenon lamps (included).
- 3 Light options utilizes three 40 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Xenon lamps (included).
- 5 Light option utilizes five 40 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Xenon lamps included).
- 3 Light Option Fixture: Width 22"
- 4 Light Option Fixture: Width 30.5"
- 5 Light Option Fixture: Width 39.5"
- Fixture: Height 7.5", Depth 12.5"
Ratings: Based on 3.0 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.