The Flos Splugen Brau Pendant adds a veritable "ex-splugen" of fluid mid-century modern design and bright downlight into modern interiors. The highly polished finish, both inside and out, gives the corrugated aluminum shade a watery, ripple-like effect. This modern classic was originally designed by Achille and Pier Giacomo Castiglioni in 1964.
Flos was first established in 1962 in Merano, Italy, to produce high quality modern lighting. This Italian lighting company continues to do so to this day by collaborating with talented international designers and researching the latest lighting technologies and materials. Resulting Flos lighting fixtures are daring and provocative, yet uphold the fundamental principles of good design.
The Splugen Brau Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by Achille Castiglioni
- Finish: Polished Aluminum
- Shade Material: Aluminum
- Corrugated polished aluminum shade
- Highly polished spun aluminum reflector
- 96" PVC-coated power cord
- Made in Italy
- Designed by Achille and Pier Giacomo Castiglioni, 1964
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- UL Listed
- Made In Italy
- Canopy: Diameter 5"
- Fixture: Height 8", Diameter 14.1"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 104"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 3.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.