Hand-knotted out of a soft New Zealand wool yarn, the Manchester Rug by Mat-The-Basics both unifies furniture groupings and provides comforting texture underfoot. The raised rows created by the careful construction also adds a lovely visual texture to a space. Available in a range of colors and sizes.
Mat-The-Basics has pioneered a new type of carpet - refined, handmade rugs that combine innovative design with a dedication to the highest standards of craftsmanship. These carpets, inspired from contemporary shapes and colors, are created using the traditional techniques of skilled weavers including hand-tufting, hand-weaving and hand-knotting methods.
The Manchester Rug is available with the following:
- Made of New Zealand wool
- Hand knotted construction
- Use of underlayment/rug pad is recommended
- Individually numbered CARE & FAIR label
- Made in India
5'6 x 7'10,
6'6 x 9'9,
8'3 x 11'6
- 5'6 x 7'10 Option Width 5.5', Length 7.83':
- 6'6 x 9'9 Option Width 6.5', Length 9.75':
- 8'3 x 11'6 Option Width 8.25', Length 11.5':
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.