Earthy and charming, the Union Street Glass Morph Bowl Table Lamp embodies the lush California hillside in its glass base colors. A flared linen shade and whimsical glass finial further the plant-like appearance. Features illumination from both the handcrafted base and the shade.
Union Street Glass, located in Richmond, CA, is an award-winning studio that handcrafts unique lighting and home accessories.
The Morph Bowl Table Lamp is available with the following:
- Flared Bone linen shade
- Hand-blown glass base
- Satin Nickel finish
- Shade and base are independently controlled via switch on fixture
- UL Listed
- Made in USA
- Designed by Guy Corrie
- Signed and dated
- Base utilizes one 40 Watt 120 Volt Incandescent Candelabra Base lamp (not included). Shade utilizes one 100 Watt 120 Volt Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Fixture: Height 24", Width 16"
- Shade: Height 8.5", Diameter 16"
- Base: Width 10"
- Union Street Glass products are individually handcrafted. As a result, slight variations in size, shape, or color may occur.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.