The Tech Lighting Mini Melrose Pendant adds a petite, graceful sweep of color into a space. The flared shade is composed of richly layered glass, available in a variety of vibrant fritted patterns to work with any interior color scheme. For mounting options, see below.
Tech Lighting, headquartered in Skokie, IL, is known for their innovative lighting systems and exquisite lighting designs. Their passion for art, sophistication and imagination is balanced by rigorous testing and quality control in the creation of their line-voltage and low-voltage lighting, including the Tech Lighting FreeJack and monorail systems and track heads.
The Mini Melrose Pendant is available with the following:
- Flared, fritted glass shade with machined metal top detail
- Metal base
- Pyrex glass shield
- Ceiling canopy finish matches finish option selected
- 72" field-cuttable suspension cable
- LED option not compatible with Two-Circuit Monorail mounting option
- ETL Listed
Tahoe Pine Amber,
- Halogen option utilizes one 50 Watt 12 Volt Bi-Pin Low-voltage Halogen lamp (included).
- LED option utilizes one 5.8 Watt 12 Volt Low-voltage LED (integrated).
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 78.7"
- Shade: Height 6.7", Diameter 4.9"
- Cable: Length 72"
- Mounting Details: Freejack: See Related Items for mounting options. Monopoint: Includes one 4" round flush canopy and low-voltage transformer. Monorail: Includes Freejack adaptor for Monorail installation. Two-Circuit Monorail: Includes Freejack adaptor for Two-Circuit Monorail installation. LED option not compatible with Two-Circuit Monorail mounting option.
Ratings: Based on 1.0 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.