Designer Pablo Pardo's first piece, the minimal Pablo Piccola Table Lamp is also tactile, playful, and invites interaction. Supple Italian glove leather covers its soft, pliable base, which can be tilted to any angle without tilting the aluminum shade. The malleable base makes Piccola's movements organic and personal. Part of the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art's permanent collection.
Pablo, founded in 1993 by Venezuelan-born Pablo Pardo, designs and manufactures innovative lighting and home accessories characterized by uncompromising devotion to simplicity and utility.
The Piccola Table Lamp is available with the following:
- Designed by Pablo Pardo in 1993
- Finish: Aluminum
- Material: Funnel-shaped spun aluminum shade and post with Lambskin leather base
- Shade features a cutout design for subtle uplighting
- 90 degree shade angle
- Base and column adjust to any desired position while shade remains level
- Full-range dimmable
- Part of the MoMA, San Francisco permanent collection
- Inline Rotary Dimmer
- UL Listed
- Warranty: 1 year
- Made In USA
Tomato Red Lambskin,
- Cord Length 96":
- Fixture Height 14", Diameter 10":
Ratings: Based on 2 reviews, this product is rated 4.5 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.