Designer Pablo Pardo's first piece, the minimal Pablo Piccola Table Lamp is also tactile, playful, and invites interaction. Supple Italian glove leather covers its soft, pliable base, which can be tilted to any angle without tilting the aluminum shade. The malleable base makes Piccola's movements organic and personal. Part of the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art's permanent collection.
Pablo, founded in 1993 by Venezuelan-born Pablo Pardo, designs and manufactures innovative lighting and home accessories characterized by uncompromising devotion to simplicity and utility.
The Piccola Table Lamp is available with the following:
- Funnel-shaped spun aluminum shade and post
- Lambskin leather base
- Full range on/off turn knob dimmer
- 90 degree shade angle
- 96" cord
- Shade features a cutout design for subtle uplighting
- Base and column adjust to any desired position while shade remains level
- Part of the MoMA, San Francisco permanent collection
- UL Listed
- Designed by Pablo Pardo
- Made in USA
Tomato Red Lambskin,
- Fixture: Height 14", Diameter 10"
Ratings: Based on 2 reviews, this product is rated 4.5 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.