The Mat-The-Basics Inari Rug is a hand tufted piece that pays colorful tribute to the beautiful Shinto goddess. Against a solid neutral-colored background, colorful accents appear like grasses and flowers floating in the breeze. It is made entirely out of soft, pure new wool.
Mat-The-Basics has pioneered a new type of carpet - refined, handmade rugs that combine innovative design with a dedication to the highest standards of craftsmanship. These carpets, inspired from contemporary shapes and colors, are created using the traditional techniques of skilled weavers including hand-tufting, hand-weaving and hand-knotting methods.
The Inari Rug is available with the following:
- Made of pure new wool
- Hand tufted construction
- Back finished with thin, latex-coated net and backing cloth
- Use of underlayment/rug pad is recommended
- Individually numbered CARE & FAIR label
- Made in India
Grey and Orange,
White and Red
4'6 x 6'6,
5'6 x 7'10,
6'6 x 9'9,
8' x 11'6,
9' x 12'
- 5'6 x 7'10 Option: Width 5.5', Length 7.83'
- 6'6 x 9'9 Option: Width 6.5', Length 9.75'
- 4'6 x 6'6 Option: Width 4.5', Length 6.5'
- 8' x 11'6 Option: Width 8', Length 11.5'
- 2'8 x 7'10 Option: Width 2.67', Length 7.83'
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.