Clean, cool and totally tubular. The LBL Lighting Tubular Pendant features an icy tube of frosted borosilicate glass, coolly diffusing the light of the xenon lamp within. The frostiness of the glass is enhanced by the similarly chilly appearance of the Satin Nickel finish on the coordinating metal base.
For more than 40 years, Illinois-based LBL Lighting has created innovative lighting fixtures based on the principles of beauty, originality and quality. Such values remain evident in their current line of fixtures, which feature distinctive elements like organic art glass, solid construction and the latest low voltage and LED lighting technology.
The Tubular Pendant is available with the following:
- Cylindrical frosted borosilicate glass shade
- Metal base
- Satin Nickel finish
- 72" field-cuttable suspension cable
- ETL Listed
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 80.5"
- Shade: Height 8.1", Diameter 1.5"
- Cable: Length 72"
- Canopy: Height 0.38", Diameter 4"
- Mounting Details: Fusion Jack: Includes one 35 watt bulb. See Related Items for mounting options. Monopoint: Includes one 35 watt bulb, 4" round flush canopy and low voltage transformer. Monorail: Includes one 35 watt bulb and Fusion Jack adapter for monorail installation.
Ratings: Based on 1.0 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.