The Mat-The-Basics Amsterdam Rug creates a unifying element for furniture groupings in a design with a confident, contemporary compostion. Featuring a playful windowpane pattern, the Amsterdam Rug is hand-tufted in pure new wool with a cut and loop effect.
Mat-The-Basics has pioneered a new type of carpet - refined, handmade rugs that combine innovative design with a dedication to the highest standards of craftsmanship. These carpets, inspired from contemporary shapes and colors, are created using the traditional techniques of skilled weavers including hand-tufting, hand-weaving and hand-knotting methods.
The Amsterdam Rug is available with the following:
- New Zealand/EU Wool blend.
- Cut-and-loop effect.
- Synthetic Latex backing with secondary Cotton backing.
- Made in India.
3' x 5'4,
4'6 x 6'6,
5'6 x 7'10,
6'6 x 9'9,
8' x 11'6,
9' x 12'
- 5'6 x 7'10 Option: Width 5.5', Length 7.83'
- 6'6 x 9'9 Option: Width 6.5', Length 9.75'
- 4'6 x 6'6 Option: Width 4.5', Length 6.5'
- 8' x 11'6 Option: Width 8', Length 11.5'
- 3' x 5'4 Option: Width 3', Length 5.33'
- 9' x 12' Option: Width 9', Length 12'
- Vacuum regularly, at least once a week and preferably more often in places that are subject to a lot of wear. Always use the flat nozzle when you vacuum. For pile rugs, always finish by vacuuming in the direction of the pile. Remove stains immediately. Tufted rugs should be professionally flat-washed with foam every other year or so. For best results, use textile shampoo, a soft brush and not too much water. Do not spin dry. Do not dry clean.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.