The Mat-The-Basics Amsterdam Rug creates a unifying element for furniture groupings in a design with a confident, contemporary compostion. Featuring a playful windowpane pattern, the Amsterdam Rug is hand-tufted in pure new wool with a cut and loop effect.
Mat-The-Basics has pioneered a new type of carpet - refined, handmade rugs that combine innovative design with a dedication to the highest standards of craftsmanship. These carpets, inspired from contemporary shapes and colors, are created using the traditional techniques of skilled weavers including hand-tufting, hand-weaving and hand-knotting methods.
The Amsterdam Rug is available with the following:
- New Zealand/EU Wool blend.
- Cut-and-loop effect.
- Synthetic Latex backing with secondary Cotton backing.
- Made in India.
- 5'6 x 7'10 Option: Width 5.5', Length 7.83'
- 6'6 x 9'9 Option: Width 6.5', Length 9.75'
- 4'6 x 6'6 Option: Width 4.5', Length 6.5'
- 8' x 11'6 Option: Width 8', Length 11.5'
- 3' x 5'4 Option: Width 3', Length 5.33'
- 9' x 12' Option: Width 9', Length 12'
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.