In ancient Egypt, the Pharos (or Lighthouse) of Alexandria guided sailors safely to harbor. The thoroughly contemporary Modern Fan Pharos Ceiling Fan was designed in tribute to this legendary structure, with a stack of metal rings diffusing the vibrant light emitted from the shade within. Best in 9-foot ceiling or higher. Designed by Ron Rezek.
In 1997, The Modern Fan Company was founded by Ron Rezek to produce ceiling fans that provide superior air circulation, comfort and energy efficiency for contemporary-minded homeowners and design professionals. Having originated the contemporary ceiling fan genre, The Modern Fan Company remains the only company of its kind, committed exclusively to modern ceiling fan design.
The Pharos Ceiling Fan with Light is available with the following:
- Matte Opal glass shade
- 5 plywood blades
- Integrated downlight
- Sloped ceiling adaptable up to 33 degrees
- One 5 inch and one 15 inch downrod included
- 12 degree blade pitch
- 3-speed manual reverse AC motor
- Airflow: 5480.28 cfm (high, 44" blades); 5034.75 cfm (high, 52" blades)
- Power usage: 65.1 watts (high, 44" blades); 70.8 watts (high, 52" blades)
- Airflow efficiency: 84.18 cfm/watt (high, 44" blades); 71.11 cfm/watt (high, 52" blades)
- Limited lifetime warranty
- UL Listed for damp locations. Install indoors or in protected, fully covered outdoor locations.
- Designed by Ron Rezek
39W Compact Fluorescent
Three Wire Fan and Light Control 002,
Handheld Remote Control 003,
Fan Speed and Light Wall Control 004,
Wall Control with Remote Handset 005,
- 39W Compact Fluorescent option ultilizes three 13W 120 Volt GU24 Compact Fluorescent lamps (included).
- 120W Incandescent option utilizes three 40W 120 Volt Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (included).
- Suspension: Length Adjustable From 14", Adjustable To 24"
- Downrod: Length 15", Length 5"
- Canopy: Diameter 5.5"
- Housing: Height 6.5", Diameter 11"
- Blade: Diameter 42", Diameter 52"
Ratings: Based on 15.0 reviews, this product is rated 4.7333 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.