Here, Gatto, Gatto, Gatto! The unique form of the Flos Gatto Table Lamp is created by using the signature "cocoon" resin, which is sprayed onto a White powder-coated steel wire structure. The resulting shade is then sprayed with a transparent finish to protect its airy, web-like composition.
FLOS was first established in 1962 in Merano, Italy, to produce high quality modern lighting. This Italian lighting company continues to do so to this day by collaborating with talented international designers and researching the latest lighting technologies and materials. Resulting FLOS lighting fixtures are daring and provocative, yet uphold the fundamental principles of good design.
The Gatto Table Lamp is available with the following:
- Designed by Achille Castiglioni, Pier Giacomo Castiglioni in 1960
- Cocoon resin shade
- White powder-coated steel frame
- Transparent sprayed-on finish
- Not UL/ETL Listed
- Made in Italy
- Large option utilizes one 60 Watt 120 Volt A19 Incandescent lamp (included).
- Small option utilizes one 60 Watt 120 Volt Candelabra Incandescent lamp (inlcuded).
- Large Option Base Diameter 13.8":
- Large Option Fixture Height 22":
- Small Option Base Diameter 7.5":
- Small Option Fixture Height 11.8":
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.