Although its name is taken from the Italian word for "silent," the unique, modern design of the Flos Taccia Table Lamp is anything but quiet. Light is reflected outward via a Matte Clear concave spun aluminum reflector, which is easily adjusted by positioning the glass diffuser. The fluted base is extruded aluminum, available in either an anodized Matte Black or natural Sandblasted finish.
FLOS was first established in 1962 in Merano, Italy, to produce high quality modern lighting. This Italian lighting company continues to do so to this day by collaborating with talented international designers and researching the latest lighting technologies and materials. Resulting FLOS lighting fixtures are daring and provocative, yet uphold the fundamental principles of good design.
The Taccia Table Lamp is available with the following:
- Designed by Achille Castiglioni, Pier Giacomo Castiglioni in 1962
- Material: Clear hand-blown glass shade with Aluminum base
- Shade Material: Clear hand-blown glass shade
- On/Off Cord Switch
- Switch Included
- UL Listed
- Made In Italy
- 25 Watt (930 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 95 Color Temp: 2700K
- One 60 Watt (1090 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Included)
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.