The Rotaliana Drink Wall Sconce, a Dante Donegani and Giovanni Lauda design, is a long-stemmed, chalice-shaped wall sconce created entirely from metal. Its simple and iconic design, and its ability to produce an uplight or inverted downlight makes it a suitable choice for any decor. The Drink Wall Sconce features a robust construction of metal and a powder-coated or painted finish.
Rotaliana combines modern thinking with traditional ideas to produce beautiful, functional, well made products.
The Drink Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Chalice-shaped metal shade
- Metal base
- Round wall plate
- Can be mounted as uplight or downlight
- Desgined by Dante Donegani and Giovanni Lauda
- Utilizes one, 60 Watt, 120 Volt, G-9 bi-pin Incandescent lamp.
- Fixture: Height 6.1", Width 3.9", Depth 4.7"
- Wall Plate: Diameter 2.8"
Ratings: Based on 1.0 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.