The Artemide Castore 35 Suspension features a White hand-blown glass shade with an external etched finish. This shade is supported by steel tubing covered in a tapered sleeve of White translucent molded polycarbonate, allowing for partial soft light diffusion up the stem. Designed by Michele De Lucchi and Huub Ubbens.
Since 1959, Artemide has created a wide array of modern table lamps, floor lamps, wall sconces and suspensions. Technologically advanced, and with styles ranging from clean and refined to sculptural and avant garde, many Artemide designs--especially the Tolomeo and Tizio--have become icons of contemporary lighting design.
The Castore 35 Suspension is available with the following:
- Designed by Huub Ubbens, Michele De Lucchi
- Finish: White
- Globe-shaped White hand-blown glass shade
- Steel and White translucent molded polycarbonate stem
- Round steel canopy with White molded thermoplastic
- Stainless steel suspension cable
- Made in Italy
- Designed by Michele De Lucchi & Huub Ubbens, 2003
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- UL Listed
- Made In Italy
- One 26 Watt (1800 Lumens) 120 Volt/277 Volt GX24q-3 4-Pin Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- One 150 Watt (2670 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Extended Option Canopy Diameter 6":
- Extended Option Fixture Height 35", Diameter 13.75":
- Extended Option Suspension Length Adjustable From 32.75", Adjustable To 87.75":
- Standard Option Canopy Diameter 6":
- Standard Option Fixture Height 35", Diameter 13.75":
- Standard Option Suspension Length Adjustable From 32.75", Adjustable To 87.75":
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.