The entire structure of the LBL Lighting Nikko/G Outdoor Wall Sconce is made out of sturdy, self-extinguishing polycarbonate (with an aluminum reflector for the Incandescent version). In addition to creating a lovely variegated pattern of light, the frame's numerous curved bars provide perfect complement to the cylindrical shape and ribbed pattern of the inner Ice-Etched glass shade.
For more than 40 years, Illinois-based LBL Lighting has created innovative lighting fixtures based on the principles of beauty, originality and quality. Such values remain evident in their current line of fixtures, which feature distinctive elements like organic art glass, solid construction and the latest low voltage and LED lighting technology.
The Nikko/G Outdoor Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Ice-Etched glass shade
- Polycarbonate construction
- Stainless steel screws
- Energy efficient fluorescent options available
- ETL Listed for wet locations
13W FLR High Electronic,
18W FLR High Electronic
- 13W Fluorescent with High Electronic Ballast: One 13 Watt 120 Volt G24q-1 Quad Compact Fluorescent lamp (included).
- 18W Fluorescent with High Electronic Ballast: One 18 Watt 120 Volt G24q-2 Quad Compact Fluorescent lamp (included).
- Incandescent: One 60 Watt 120 Volt B10 Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Fixture: Height 7.1", Width 10.8", Depth 5.4"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.