The LBL Lighting Juniper Wall Sconce combines the beauty and texture of natural wood grain with the brightness of White Opal glass. The shade is made out of a curved panel of the glass, which has been sandblasted with irregular vertical stripes. Available with incandescent or energy efficient fluorescent lamping.
For more than 40 years, Illinois-based LBL Lighting has created innovative lighting fixtures based on the principles of beauty, originality and quality. Such values remain evident in their current line of fixtures, which feature distinctive elements like organic art glass, solid construction and the latest low voltage and LED lighting technology.
The Juniper Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Cylindrical sandblasted Opal glass shade
- Metal base
- Satin Nickel finish
- Energy efficient fluorescent option available
- ETL Listed
13W FLR High Electronic
- Incandescent option utilizes one 100 Watt 120 Volt E26 base A19 Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Fluorescent with High Electronic Ballast utlizes one 13 Watt 120 Volt G24Q-1 base Quad Compact Fluorescent lamp (included).
- Fixture: Height 11.8", Width 7.8", Depth 4"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.