The Tech Lighting Pinnacle Pendant is the height of contemporary pendant lighting. The clean glass cone shade--available in two sizes--has a clean, sharp presence in a rail lighting system. The choice of glass color determines both the level of drama and amount of lighting in a space. For mounting options, see below.
Tech Lighting, headquartered in Skokie, IL, is known for their innovative lighting systems and exquisite lighting designs. Their passion for art, sophistication and imagination is balanced by rigorous testing and quality control in the creation of their line-voltage and low-voltage lighting, including the Tech Lighting FreeJack and monorail systems and track heads.
The Pinnacle Pendant is available with the following:
- Cone-shaped, glass shade
- Ceiling canopy finish matches finish option selected
- 72" field-cuttable suspension cable
- ETL Listed
- Latte option utilizes one 50 Watt 12 Volt Bi-Pin Low-voltage Halogen lamp (included).
- Black option utilizes one 35 Watt 12 Volt Low-voltage Type MR16 Halogen lamp (included).
- Brown option utilizes one 50 Watt 12 Volt Bi-Pin Low-voltage Halogen lamp (included).
- White option utilizes one 50 Watt 12 Volt Bi-Pin Low-voltage Halogen lamp (included).
- Small Shade: Height 10.5", Diameter 3.1"
- Large Shade: Height 21", Diameter 3.1"
- Cable: Length 72"
- Hanging Length - Small: Overall Length Adjustable To 82.5"
- Hanging Length - Large: Overall Length Adjustable To 93"
- Mounting Details: Freejack: See Related Items for mounting options. Monopoint: Includes one 4" round flush canopy and low-voltage transformer. Monorail: Includes Freejack adaptor for Monorail installation. Two-Circuit Monorail: Includes Freejack adaptor for Two-Circuit Monorail installation.
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 4.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.