The Frenzi Chandelier by Bacchus Glass provides general ambient lighting and features nine hand blown Monarch with Espresso trim glass cups at the ends of free form arms which are attached to a center hemisphere. The forged steel canopy and downrod are a Deep Bronze patina.
The Bacchus Glass Studio is located in the heart of the Carneros wine growing area in Sonoma, California. Under the direction of Master Glassblower Frank Cavaz the studio makes a range of handcrafted glass pieces, including mouthblown, one-of-a-kind wall sconces, pendants and chandeliers.
The Frenzi Chandelier is available with the following:
- Finish: Deep Bronze Patina
- The glass is signed by the studio and comes with a certificate of authenticity
- Dimensions may vary as pieces are individually hand blown
- Made in USA
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- UL Listed
- Made In USA
- Fixture: Width 50", Height 50", Depth 38"
- Shade: Height 5", Diameter 4.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.