An evolution of form and function. Featuring a retro-inspired metal cage and an integrated light kit, the Minka Aire Acero Ceiling Fan with Light is a great option for the chic urban space. Includes a wall-mounted AireControl System remote with 3 speeds, on/off control and full-range dimmer.
The Minka Group, located in Corona, CA, offers a variety of products, including Minka Aire fans, Minka Lavery lighting, and George Kovacs fans and lighting.
The Acero Ceiling Fan with Light is available with the following:
- Opal Frosted glass shade
- Includes cap for non-light use
- 3 concave blades
- Includes WC212 wall control
- 3 forward/reverse fan speeds
- Airflow: 6500 cfm (high)
- Power usage: 70 watts (high)
- Airflow efficiency: 92.9 cfm/watt (high)
- On/off plus full range light dimmer
- Compatible with RC212
- Round ceiling canopy
- 3.5" and 6" downrods (other lengths available)
- 52" blade diameter
- 14 degree blade pitch
- AC motor
- Sloped ceiling adaptable up to a 29 degree ceiling pitch (up to 45 degrees with Slope Ceiling Adaptor kit )
- 80" lead wire
- Limited lifetime motor warranty
- UL Listed
Fan Body and Blade Finish:
Brushed Steel and Brushed Nickel with Silver,
Brushed Steel and Mahogany with Mahogany,
Oil Rubbed Bronze with Aaron Mahogany,
Polished Nickel with Silver
- Downrod: Length 6", Length 3.5"
- Fan Body: Height 13.625"
- Blade: Diameter 52"
Ratings: Based on 28.0 reviews, this product is rated 4.7857 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.