The Raja Wall Arm Suspension by CX Design spreads subtle layers of diffused light across the room through a hand-crafted Scavo glass shade. Artisans in Murano, Italy roll the still hot glass in a mixture of ash, minerals and fine sand to give the glass a weathered appearance, adding personality to the piece. CX Design, based in Soho, NY, is renown for creating unique Scavo glass fixtures that blend traditional Italian crafting with contemporary designs.
An international endeavor, CX Design was founded as a partnership between Italian designer Monica Missio and British entrepreneur Richard Cleves in 1990. Today the international flavor shines with their Murano glass pendants, sconces and more.
The Raja Wall Arm Suspension is available with the following:
- One 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- One 100 Watt (1600 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Fixture: Width 5", Height 9.75", Depth 9.5"
- Plate: Diameter 5"
- Shade: Height 9.75", Diameter 8.5"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 36"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.