With its globe of White hand-blown glass, the Artemide Castore 35 Table Lamp is a bubbly accent in contemporary interiors. The tapered White translucent molded polycarbonate sleeve that covers the steel stem flows seamlessly into the shade, which allows for partial light diffusion down the stem. Designed by Michele De Lucchi and Huub Ubbens.
Since 1959, Artemide has created a wide array of modern table lamps, floor lamps, wall sconces and suspensions. Technologically advanced, and with styles ranging from clean and refined to sculptural and avant garde, many Artemide designs--especially the Tolomeo and Tizio--have become icons of contemporary lighting design.
The Castore 35 Table Lamp is available with the following:
- Globe-shaped White hand-blown glass shade
- Die-cast metal alloy base
- White epoxy powder finish
- Steel and White translucent molded polycarbonate stem
- Chrome touch dimmer on base
- Made in Italy
- Designed by Michele De Lucchi & Huub Ubbens, 2003
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.