The popular modern industrial aesthetic is epitomized by the Modern Fan Industry Ceiling Fan. Its housing resembles an old fashioned milk can, with a silvery galvanized finish enhanced by a variety of blade colors. Also available with a wide range of lamping and control options. Designed by Ron Rezek.
In 1997, The Modern Fan Company was founded by Ron Rezek to produce ceiling fans that provide superior air circulation, comfort and energy efficiency for contemporary-minded homeowners and design professionals. Having originated the contemporary ceiling fan genre, The Modern Fan Company remains the only company of its kind, committed exclusively to modern ceiling fan design.
The Industry Ceiling Fan with Optional Light is available with the following:
- Glass shade (for with-light options; Closed shade adds 4" to overall height, Open shade adds 5")
- Galvanized finish
- 4 blades
- Round ceiling canopy
- 14 degree blade pitch
- Sloped ceiling adaptable up to 33 degrees
- One 3" and one 9" downrod
- Reverse switch hardwired into fan housing
- UL Listed for damp locations. Install indoors or in protected, fully covered outdoor locations.
- Designed by Ron Rezek
26W Fluorescent Closed,
26W Fluorescent Open,
75W Halogen Closed,
75W Halogen Open,
Fan Speed Control Only 001,
Three Wire Fan and Light Control 002,
Handheld Remote Control 003,
Fan Speed and Light Wall Control 004,
Wall Control with Remote Handset 005,
- 26W Compact Fluorescent options utilize one 26 Watt 120 Volt Type GU24 Compact Fluorescent lamp (included).
- 75W Halogen options utilize one 75 Watt 120 Volt G9 Halogen lamp (included).
- Downrod: Length 2", Length 9"
- Canopy: Diameter 5.25"
- Fan Without Light: Length Adjustable From 17", Adjustable To 24"
- Blade: Diameter 52", Diameter 42"
- Fan with Light (open): Length Adjustable From 22", Adjustable To 29"
- Fan with Light (closed): Length Adjustable From 21", Adjustable To 28"
Ratings: Based on 4 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.