It's no surprise that the Alessi Kettle with Bird Whistle has sold more units than any other item in Alessi history. Designed by Michael Graves in 1985, the Alessi bird kettle has a youthful personality and a simple geometry, allowing it to heat faster than other kettles thanks to its tapered stainless steel body and spout. The bird spout cheerfully whistles when the water has reached a boil.
Alessi, known as the Italian design factory, has manufactured household products since 1921. The stylish and fun items offered are the result of contemporary partnerships with some of the world's best designers of unique and modern home accessories.
The Kettle with Bird Whistle is available with the following:
- Made of 18/10 stainless steel
- Handle in polyamide
- Bird whistle in polyamide
- Black option includes Black bird; Blue version includes Red bird; Super White option includes Super White bird; White version includes White bird
- The Super White option is a pure bright white, while White has a more ivory tone
- Replacement bird whistles are available
- 67.61 oz. capacity
- Hand wash recommended
- Designed by Michael Graves
- Item: Height 8.86", Diameter 8.66"
Ratings: Based on 9.0 reviews, this product is rated 4.5556 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.