Three cheers for the Tech Lighting Ovation Sconce. Designed by Jim Henderson, it features a cone-shaped hand-pulled glass shade. The rich layering of colors in the glass is complemented by the variety of finishes on the wrought iron base. Available in an energy efficient fluorescent lamping option.
Tech Lighting, headquartered in Skokie, IL, is known for their innovative lighting systems and exquisite lighting designs. Their passion for art, sophistication and imagination is balanced by rigorous testing and quality control in the creation of their line-voltage and low-voltage lighting, including the Tech Lighting FreeJack and monorail systems and track heads.
The Ovation Sconce is available with the following:
- Hand-pulled glass shade
- Wrought iron base
- Square wall plate
- Incandescent version dimmable with standard incandescent dimmer (not included)
- Energy efficient fluorescent version available
- ETL Listed for damp locations
- Designed by Jim Henderson
Tahoe Pine Amber,
- Compact Fluorescent option utilizes one 18 Watt 120 Volt GU24 Base Compact Fluorescent lamp (included).
- Incandescent option utilizes one 100 Watt 120 Volt Type A-19 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (included).
- Fixture: Height 13", Width 6", Depth 6.5"
- Wall Plate: Height 6"
Ratings: Based on 1.0 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.