Affordable performance and reliability. Energy efficient and offered in a variety of popular finish and blade combinations, the Minka Aire Contractor 52 in. Ceiling Fan is a can-do fan for use in practically any space. It's compatible with a range of remotes and can be easily adapted for use with a light kit.
The Minka Group, located in Corona, CA, offers a variety of products, including Minka Aire fans, Minka Lavery lighting, and George Kovacs fans and lighting.
The Contractor 52 Ceiling Fan is available with the following:
- Light kit available
- 5 blades
- Pull chain
- 3-speed reversible motor
- Compatible with a range of remotes (see Related Products)
- Reverse switch located on switch cup below housing
- Round ceiling canopy
- 4" downrod
- 52" blade diameter
- 12 degree blade pitch
- Airflow: 4565 cfm (high)
- Power usage: 61 watts (high)
- Airflow efficiency: 74.8 cfm/watt (high)
- AC motor
- Sloped ceiling adaptable up to a 29 degree ceiling pitch (up to 45 degrees with Slope Ceiling Adaptor kit)
Fan Body and Blade Finish:
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.