A voluptuous modern retro look from Le Klint designer Poul Christiansen. With lush, velvety pleats made from hand-folded, color-stabilized White PVC plastic. The varying fold depths in the Le Klint 171 Pendant makes the light vary in intensity dramatically--strongest at the inner folds, diffuse and warm around the edges.
Tage Klint pioneered the family handicraft business in Denmark in 1943, inspired by P.F. Jensen-Klint's invention of the pleated lampshade. Today, Le Klint lighting is distinguished by cool mid-century modern lighting designs that offer movement and sculpture to contemporary spaces.
The Le Klint 171 Pendant is available with the following:
- Hand-folded antistatic White plastic shade
- One ceiling canopy
- 5' white cord
- Designed by Poul Christiansen
- Small Option Fixture: Height 12.25", Diameter 16.5"
- Medium Option Fixture: Height 12.25", Diameter 19.75"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 12.25", Diameter 21.75"
Ratings: Based on 3 reviews, this product is rated 4.6667 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.