A voluptuous modern retro look from Le Klint designer Poul Christiansen. With lush, velvety pleats made from hand-folded, color-stabilized White PVC plastic. The varying fold depths in the Le Klint 171 Pendant makes the light vary in intensity dramatically--strongest at the inner folds, diffuse and warm around the edges.
Tage Klint pioneered the family handicraft business in Denmark in 1943, inspired by P.F. Jensen-Klint's invention of the pleated lampshade. Today, Le Klint lighting is distinguished by cool mid-century modern lighting designs that offer movement and sculpture to contemporary spaces.
The Le Klint 171 Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed in 1971
- Finish: White
- Material: Hand-folded plastic foil shade
- Ceiling canopy
- Field-adjustable White suspension cord
- UL Listed
- Made In Denmark
- Large Option Cord Length 114":
- Large Option Fixture Height 12.25", Diameter 21.75":
- Large Option Maximum Hanging Length 126.25":
- Medium Option Cord Length 114":
- Medium Option Fixture Height 12.25", Diameter 19.75":
- Medium Option Maximum Hanging Length 126.25":
- Small Option Cord Length 114":
- Small Option Fixture Height 12.25", Diameter 16.5":
- Small Option Maximum Hanging Length 126.25":
Ratings: Based on 3 reviews, this product is rated 4.6667 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.