The Tech Lighting Melrose Pendant adds sweeping, graceful form and vibrant, colorful light to a rail lighting system. The trumpet-shaped shade is available in five brilliantly layered and fritted colors of glass, complemented by the three possible finishes on the machined top detail and other metal accents. For mounting options, see below.
Tech Lighting, headquartered in Skokie, IL, is known for their innovative lighting systems and exquisite lighting designs. Their passion for art, sophistication and imagination is balanced by rigorous testing and quality control in the creation of their line-voltage and low-voltage lighting, including the Tech Lighting FreeJack and monorail systems and track heads.
The Melrose Pendant is available with the following:
- Trumpet-shaped glass shade
- Machined metal top detail
- Pyrex glass shield
- Ceiling canopy finish matches finish option selected
- 72" field-cuttable suspension cable
- LED option not compatible with Two-Circuit Monorail mounting option
- ETL Listed
Tahoe Pine Amber
- LED option utilizes one 5.8 Watt 12 Volt Low-voltage LED (integrated).
- Halogen option utilizes one 50 Watt 12 Volt Bi-Pin Low-voltage Halogen lamp (included).
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 81"
- Shade: Height 9", Diameter 7"
- Cable: Length 72"
- Mounting Details: Freejack: See Related Items for mounting options. Monopoint: Includes one 4" round flush canopy and low-voltage transformer. Monorail: Includes Freejack adaptor for Monorail installation. Two-Circuit Monorail: Includes Freejack adaptor for Two-Circuit Monorail installation. LED option not compatible with Two-Circuit Monorail mounting option.
Ratings: Based on 2 reviews, this product is rated 4.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.