Poetry in motion. An understated fan for the transitional space, the Minka Aire Airus Fan offers a graceful silhouette with an independently controlled uplight and downlight. The full-function wall control features 3 forward/reverse fan speeds and advanced dimming functions.
The Minka Group, located in Corona, CA, offers a variety of products, including Minka Aire fans, Minka Lavery lighting, and George Kovacs fans and lighting.
The Airus Ceiling Fan with Light is available with the following:
- Glass shade
- 5 fan blades
- Includes WC212 wall control
- 3 forward/reverse fan speeds
- Airflow: 5668 cfm (high)
- Power usage: 82 watts (high)
- Airflow efficiency: 69.1 cfm/watt (high)
- On/off plus full range light dimmer with independent up/down control
- Control operates up to 40' from fan
- Compatible with handheld RC212
- Round ceiling canopy
- One 3.5" and one 6" downrod (other lengths available)
- 52" blade diameter
- 14 degree blade pitch
- AC motor
Fan Body and Blade Finish:
Brushed Nickel with Silver,
Oil Rubbed Bronze with Medium Maple,
White with White
- Uplight utilizes two 50 Watt 120 Volt Mini-can Halogen lamps (included). Downlight utilizes two 75 Watt 120 Volt Mini-can Halogen lamps (included).
- Suspension: Length Adjustable From 16.25", Adjustable To 22.75"
- Downrod: Length 6", Length 3.5"
- Fan Body: Height 13.25"
- Blade: Diameter 52"
Ratings: Based on 3 reviews, this product is rated 4.3333 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.