Poetry in motion. An understated fan for the transitional space, the Minka Aire Airus Fan offers a graceful silhouette with an independently controlled uplight and downlight. The full-function wall control features 3 forward/reverse fan speeds and advanced dimming functions.
The Minka Group, located in Corona, CA, offers a variety of products, including Minka Aire fans, Minka Lavery lighting, and George Kovacs fans and lighting.
The Airus Ceiling Fan with Light is available with the following:
- 3 forward/reverse fan speeds
- Control operates up to 40' from fan
- Compatible with handheld RC212
- Round ceiling canopy
- One 3.5" and one 6" downrod (other lengths available)
- 52" blade diameter
- AC motor
- Number of Blades: 5
- Blade Pitch: 14 degrees
- Control Included: Wall
- Switch on Control
- Fan Airflow (at high speed): 5668 CFM
- Fan Electricity Use (at high speed): 82 Watts (excludes lights)
- Fan Airflow Efficiency (at high speed): 69.1 CFM/Watt
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (up to 30 degrees)
- UL Listed
- Made In China
Fan Body and Blade Finish:
Brushed Nickel with Silver,
Oil Rubbed Bronze with Medium Maple,
White with White
- Housing: Height 13.5"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable From 16.25", Adjustable To 22.75"
Ratings: Based on 3 reviews, this product is rated 4.3333 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.