Harmonious and versatile. Clean, contemporary lines are highlighted with subtle metal accents on the glass shade, giving the Minka Aire Como Fan handsome, soft contemporary appeal. Its wall control system features independent lighting control as well as 3 forward/reverse fan speeds.
The Minka Group, located in Corona, CA, offers a variety of products, including Minka Aire fans, Minka Lavery lighting, and George Kovacs fans and lighting.
The Como Ceiling Fan with Light is available with the following:
- Integrated Satin White Opal glass shade
- 5 blades
- Includes WC212 wall control
- 3 forward/reverse fan speeds
- On/off plus full range light dimmer
- Control operates up to 40' from fan
- Compatible with handheld RC212
- Round ceiling canopy
- One 3.5" and one 6" downrod
- 54" blade diameter
- 14 degree blade pitch
- Airflow: 6761 cfm (high)
- Power usage: 92 watts (high)
- Airflow efficiency: 73.5 cfm/watt (high)
- AC motor
- Sloped ceiling adaptable up to a 29 degree ceiling pitch (up to 45 degrees with Slope Ceiling Adaptor kit)
- 80" lead wire
- Limited lifetime motor warranty
- UL Listed
Fan Body and Blade Finish:
Brushed Nickel with Silver,
Oil Rubbed Bronze with Tobacco Blades,
White with High Gloss White
- Suspension: Length 13.38"
- Downrod: Length 6", Length 3.5"
- Blade: Diameter 54"
Ratings: Based on 5.0 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.